The kids who performed with a used condom in a Seville faculty are “tremendous” however their households ask for extra safety

The two four-year-old college students from the Miguel Hernández faculty in Seville handled by the well being providers after having performed with a used condom that they discovered within the faculty patio “are tremendous” and the assessments they’ve been subjected to have yielded outcomes ” negatives”.

Estefanía Fuentes, mom of one in all these kids, has reported that the minors handled stated condom “like a balloon, taking part in with it at recess.” In truth, in response to her story, one in all them put it in his pocket and took it to her home. This is why the kid’s mom realized what had occurred.

According to this mom, the youngsters “are tremendous” and the outcomes of the assessments they’ve been subjected to are “all unfavorable”, however she has demanded measures from the authorities to stop folks outdoors the academic group from accessing the middle, an excessive that As you stated, it occurs usually.

More safety at college

The occasion has shocked the remainder of the mother and father on the heart who’ve been demanding extra vigilance throughout non-school hours for years. “We must know that our kids are in a secure atmosphere, the place they are often assured not solely a very good training. At this time, the varsity shouldn’t be complying with this safety on account of little curiosity, on the a part of the corresponding administration, in fixing the issue that we have now been requesting for a few years”, reads a letter despatched by the AMPA. “What will probably be lacking aside from this incident, which is already severe sufficient?” Add the mother and father.

“We must construct a fence, a fence or an answer with the partitions of the varsity,” they demand. The downside is that the present partitions “are filled with holes like stairs”, which permits them to entry the inside to take medication, drink or have intercourse. The end result: a patio filled with condoms, damaged glass, lighters, batteries “and every kind of rubbish, placing our kids at severe threat.”